Open Practice - Sunday June 21st
Please Review All Safety Procedures Before Coming to the Track
8:00 am Participant Paddock Gates Open
8:15 am Mandatory kart and driver equipment safety inspection begins - All Drivers must come through inspection with firesuit and helmet. When it is your turn for inspection – Drivers get into kart, fasten seat belts, and put on helmet
11:00 am New Driver Orientation – Any driver can attend – Aline Bryden and a Tech Inspector.
12:00 pm Practice Begins
4:00 pm Practice Ends
Face Masks | Wash Hands | Keep 6 Ft. Apart
We have worked with Stafford Motor Speedway to ensure Wild Thing Karts will be ready to provide a safe experience for all in attendance. Safety protocols and procedures will be in effect that include:
- In order to enter the facility, participants will be required to complete a one-time COVID-19 waiver form. Waiver form may be printed and signed prior to arriving. Access the form online: https://staffordmotorspeedway.com/wp-content/uploads/2020-Covid-19-Waiver-2.pdf
- Participants will be required to bring and wear face coverings unless doing so would be contrary to his or her health due to medical conditions.
- Masks required at all times except when in your team’s pit stall.
- Masks recommended but not required when seated in the grandstand area.
- Strict adherence to the CDC-recommended 6’ social distancing will be mandated.
- Trailers required to park every other pit stall, adhere to marked pit stall areas.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the facility, attendees are encouraged to wash hands frequently.
- Entry and exits to the grandstands, along with routes to concession stands and restrooms will adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- There will be food service onsite, as well as physical barriers between guests and food service operations.
- If you are sick please stay home.
- If you are in a high risk category, please consider staying home.
Requirements to Practice
Sign in Procedures
- Stay in your vehicle and pull up to pit gate entrance.
Pit gate staff will come to you for the filling out of forms with a new pen that you will keep.
- COVID19 Waiver Release
- NKA Minors Waiver Release
- Sign-In sheet for adults and Kids
- Kart Registration Form if we don’t have one on file.
- Please pay by Check (if not possible contact Wade Gagner 413-519-5473)
- Kart Entry $20.00
- Pit Pass $20.00 per person
- Staff will hand you wristbands to put on yourself. Everyone in the pits must have a wrist band.
- General Admission grandstands will not be open for this practice session.